The Sew it All Magazine Giveaway is now closed. There was a total of 20 entrants. They are listed below (in no particular order) along with their favourite sewing / crafting magazine and I included a link to the magazine’s website.
Have a look and see if your favourite magazine is on the list. If not, please add it to the comments section. I would like an inventory of a variety of sewing and crafting magazines that perhaps some of us have never heard of, but that come highly recommended.
The results of the draw will be posted Tuesday, January 15, 2013. The draw will also be performed in a unique and, likely, highly amusing fashion, so you’ll want to check back for the pictures and play-by-play, and, of course, for the winner. It should be fun! I will also message the winner directly. Thank you to everybody for participating!
Sew it All Magazine Giveaway Entrants and Magazine List:
- Toni (Threads)
- Alice Goins (Sew it All)
- ThingsForBoys (Burdastyle)
- Sew Exhausted (Burdastyle; The Quilter Magazine)
- Belinda (has not read one yet)
- Debbie Lauzon (Sew it All)
- Linda S (Just Cross Stitch)
- Pillows A-La-Mode (Quick Stuff to Sew)
- Laura (Vogue Knitting)
- Lori Harris (Sew Beautiful)
- Cheryl (Quilting Arts; Cloth Paper Scissors)
- Johanna (Allt om Handarbete somnad – Swedish; Burdastyle; Ottobre – Swedish)
- Inna (Threads; Ottobre for Kids – European)
- Carmencitabs (Marie Claire Idées- French)
- Fiona (Sew Magazine – UK; Threads; Homemaker – UK)
- Judith (Australian Stitches; Threads; Burdastyle)
- Chadha (Vogue Magazine; Sewing Today’s Vogue Patterns; Cloth Paper Scissors; Tilda – Norway; Melly and Me – New Zealand)
- VivJm (Quilting Arts; Quiltmania)
- Lisa A (Fons and Porter’s Love of Quilting; The Quilter Magazine)
- Helena (Burdastyle)
Good Luck to Everybody!!