I am so honoured and humbled to be nominated for three (3) awards by the lovely and talented Ginger (Sonja) over at GingerMakes, who always responds to my comments and whose posts are delightful. Many sincere thanks for making me feel welcome into the world of blogging!
The awards are:
Very Inspiring Blogger Award, One Lovely Blog Award, and the Premio Award
For the Very Inspiring Blogger award and One Lovely Blog award, the official rules are: 1) Thank and link back to the awesome person who nominated you. 2) Share seven things about yourself. 3) Nominate ten other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know. The Premio award recognizes people who comment on other blogs. You nominate the nine bloggers who last commented on yours.
Seven Fascinating Facts About Myself:
- My name is Catja (pleased to meet you).
- I have a mischievous but ridiculously adorable cat named Leilande (he is also pleased to meet you….as he bats something off your table and it breaks).
- I named my blog Gjeometry because I am a bit of a nerd and love the math, geometry and science involved in fabric, sewing and pattern drafting.
- I have a 3 year old nephew, Wyatt, who is not a fan of sitting still (most pictures taken of him are blurry).
- I am new to both sewing and blogging and am deliciously obsessed with both. I’m also a fabriholic, but am attending meetings for it.
- I have an environmental sciences background and love nature, gardening and animals.
- I sometimes run with scissors.
Since I am so new to the blogging community, I am going to combine all the rules and nominate ten bloggers that have commented on my blog and/or whose blogs I find inspiring, entertaining and informative as well as some brand new blogs I look forward to following. I have very much enjoyed reading and sharing with all the bloggers I have found, so far, and the many more to come.
I know that some of you have already received these awards from others and have gone through the process so please don’t feel any pressure from me to re-do all your hard work. It’s just my way of saying I appreciate your blogging efforts and I’m glad to have found you. 🙂
- Pretty Grievances
- Pillows A-La-Mode
- Tulle and Tweed
- Sew Exhausted
- Sewing For Fun
- Sew Bizzy Lizzy
- All Seamed Up
- Cuckoo Chanel
- Notches and Notions
- Love Teach Sew