- “I will eat healthy and exercise”
- “I will love every human I meet”
- “I will read more and become proficient in nine languages” –and–
- “I will never drink again”.
Then, after a sobering month has gone by, people tend to go back to their set ways. So, I thought this would be the perfect time to spring Pay it Forward on you!!
Last month, I was one of the lucky first five to sign up on the lovely Vivjm’s blog and so now, I am doing my part.
The rules are very simple.
- The first five people to post a comment here will receive a handmade gift from me at some point during 2013. You won’t know when and you won’t know what, but I can assure you, it will happen. (I will email you for your snail mail, so it will be private).
- As one of the five, you agree to do the same for five other people.
What a wonderful way to meet new folks, as well as a beautiful and simple method to share the love, as they say. So, let’s spread the crafty goodness around so we can feel the genuine excitement of handmade delights delivered right to our mailboxes. Snail mail rocks!