So, the draw has taken place and Kitty has selected a winner! Here is a rundown of how it happened:
- Cards were made with the names and favourite sewing/crafting magazines of all 20 participants.
- Cards were gathered together and shuffled, supervised by Kitty.
- Cards were randomly placed around a bench in a circle, also supervised by Kitty.
- Kitty’s job is now to leap off of the bench and land on a card, thereby selecting the winner! Go Kitty!!!
- Kitty leaps off the bench, delicately stepping around all cards, not so much as even brushing gently against one. Nice footwork Kitty. Sadly, not the point of the exercise.
- Excitement is palpable when Kitty looks like he is going to pick a winner!!!!
- Nope, false alarm, Kitty is back up on the bench to peruse life from a higher vantage point.
- Kitty ponders where to go next. For many, many, many minutes. Aren’t you glad we didn’t videotape this??
- Then, like the skies opening up and letting out the glorious sunshine, Kitty prepares to leap once again!
- And then….BAM!!!! Kitty goes for it!! We are fairly confident that this WILL BE an Olympic event at the next Olympics. You heard it here first.
- KITTY NAILS IT!!!! He lands with a paw smack down on a card!!
- Kitty’s assistant turns over the winning card. Who will it be?? The anticipation is absolutely nerve wracking ……
- And the winner is…………………….
- Congratulations Lori Harris!!! You are the winning entrant!
- Kitty’s work here is done…..Nice work Kitty!
Thank you to everybody who participated! We’ve enjoyed meeting you. There will be more giveaways in the near future, so please be sure to sign up and try your luck again! Kitty looks forward to it.